Social Media House Rules
We treat our social media platform pages as a community for our fans (of legal drinking age) and we love to hear what you think. We have some House Rules (or terms & conditions), the full details of which are noted below, that you are deemed to have accepted by becoming a fan/follower of a social media page. We have these rules so that we can make the community as great as possible and because we take the responsible marketing of beer seriously, any user posts that condone irresponsible drinking will be removed.
Some specific rules for contributions to our page include:
- Do not forward or share the contents of this page to anyone under the legal drinking age.
- Do not upload pictures of yourself or other people who look or are under the legal drinking age
- Do not post sexually suggestive text or images/gifs/videos.
- Do not promote drinking to excess, smoking, illicit drugs, drink driving, or other irresponsible activities.
- Do not post inappropriate, rude, abusive or discriminatory comments, images or videos that others may deem offensive.
- Do not swear or use foul language.
- Do not post spam, advertising or links to external websites
- Do not post personal information about yourself that should remain private.
Our page is moderated regularly to ensure house rules are maintained. We may remove comments that violate our House Rules. Although we don’t like removing comments, this is sometimes necessary to ensure our page continues to provide a great community for all our Fans. Please treat other contributors with respect and consideration.
We reserve the right to remove comments at any time for any reason without prior notice. Please note that offenders may be reported and blocked from participating on the page. We are not responsible or liable for any content posted or uploaded to this page/platform by its users, or any content on third-party sites. If you do come across a comment or content on our page that you consider inappropriate, please report it or mark it as spam via the page options presented.
If you’d like to contact us with a complaint, compliment, provide feedback, or say hello to our brands or products, please don’t hesitate to use the ‘message’ button on the platforms to get in touch. We’ll work to respond to you as quickly as possible!
We encourage responsible drinking, please visit www.aboutalcohol.com for more information.