- The terms and conditions set out below apply to your use of this English website (as defined below). Please read them.
- Unless otherwise specified or the context requires, references to the “Asahi Group” or the “Group” are to Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. and its consolidated subsidiaries and, non-consolidated subsidiaries and affiliates accounted for by the equity method taken as a whole.
- Unless otherwise specified or the context requires, the term “fiscal” preceding a year means the 12-month period ending December 31 of the year referred to.
- Unless otherwise specified or the context requires, references to “yen” and “¥” are to Japanese yen.
- By clicking on and visiting http://www.asahigroup-holdings.com/ (and any replacement URL of any such website) (this “website” you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions, that you understand them, and that you accept and agree to be bound by them. If you are not willing to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should refrain from accessing or visiting www.asahigroup-holdings.com/.
- No information contained in these pages should be taken as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold the shares of Asahi Group.
- This website is not intended to offer or to promote the offer or sale of Asahi Group securities in the United States or to US Residents. A “US Resident” includes any US person, as well as (1) any natural person who is only temporarily residing outside the United States, (2) any account of a US person over which a non-US fiduciary has investment discretion or any entity, which, in either case, is being used to circumvent the registration requirements of the US Investment Company Act of 1940, and (3) any employee benefit or pension plan whose participants or beneficiaries are not substantially non-US persons.
- The agreement between Asahi Group and you relating to your use and browsing of this website is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Japanese law.